An industry leading commercial pharmaceuticals manufacturing group with a network of global locations is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager for their team in Drogheda. The role is a newly introduced and important position responsible for the management of the QMS across the business in Ireland.
You would manage and develop a team of QA Staff across this function with aspects such as compliance and regulatory also falling within the scope of the role. The Quality Assurance Manager reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance for Ireland and will impact site QA strategy and continuous improvement of QA processes.
The business work across a wide range of dosage forms from non-sterile to biologics so you will gain experience in all product forms. Whilst not an immediate requirement for the role, you will be able to develop and train to become a Qualified Person to support the growth of the business.
Your key objectives as Quality Assurance Manager:
- Manage your team with a focus on the maintenance of the Quality Management System across complaints, change controls, deviations, CAPA, audits and SOP's
- Promote standardised quality procedures and processes across multiple sites
- Build and manage a training system to help grow the QA operation and develop your staff
- Lead on-going compliance with customer, regulatory and internal requirements
- Develop and manage performance indicators for quality
- Help to project manage the introduction of a new electronic QMS to the site
- Helping to implement a valuable internal audit program
- Team management of the vendor management system and associated audits
- Manage customer and regulatory audits
- Support management of the company manufacturing and importation Licence
If you have experience in the above responsibilities and can support this with the below background, then you would be a great fit for this position:
- Demonstrable experience within Quality systems and QMS management
- Experience supporting production activities within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance inspection requirements
- Good working knowledge of cGMP
- Qualified to Degree level in a science, engineering or similar field
This is an exciting role that will allow you to develop and hone your QA experience whilst helping to grow a leading pharmaceuticals group.
A salary of around €65,000 is on offer for the Quality Assurance Manager with flexibility to increase on this to secure the right person.
This position is an important hire in support of business growth, so the intention is to begin interviewing at the start of August. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Look forward to hearing from you.