A leading pharmaceuticals business based in Dublin are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager to support the manufacturing process for biologics products that are developed and manufactured on-site.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a senior role within manufacturing and will be responsible for leading and directing a team of Quality Assurance Specialists while acting as a subject matter expert. You will help to improve quality processes, ensure quality compliance, and develop and grow your team.
This role would be a great step for someone who is currently a QA Manager looking to gain experience in biologics products, or a QA Team Lead/Supervisor with relevant product experience looking to progress into a Management position.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance oversight and support for production operations
- Managing the performance and development of your QA team.
- Supporting and collaborating to resolve quality and compliance issues (Change Controls, Deviations and CAPAs).
- Review and approval of cGMP processes.
- Support and represent Quality for audits and inspections
- Support site quality improvements and operational improvement initiatives
- Training and advice to multi-disciplined staff
You will have the following experience:
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry experience.
- Quality Assurance Specialist and broad experience across a range of quality related disciplines.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific, engineering or related discipline
A salary of €65,000 – €75,000 is on offer dependent on the level of prior experience with an excellent benefits package that includes a great bonus structure, share scheme and a minimum of 28 days holiday. The business has won lots of employer great place to work awards and has an excellent reputation across the industry.
The Quality Assurance Manager is an important hire so we are looking to begin shortlisting applicants in February and arranging interviews early in March so please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in learning more.
If you have any questions prior to applying, then you can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson to discuss further.
Hope to hear from you soon.