A leading research driven pharmaceuticals developer and manufacturer based in London is searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to drive GCP compliance across the group.
A key operational role within the business, the QA Manager will partner with multi-functional teams to implement and improve quality processes and the QMS across clinical manufacturing.
An exciting, leading researcher that develops life-changing therapies, this is an excellent opportunity for a QA Manager to really make a difference to the business and to the end patient.
As Quality Assurance Manager you would:
- Set the strategy for QA across the group
- Partner with sister sites and world leading CRO's to harmonise quality approach
- Ownership of the Quality Management System and site quality improvement
- Lead Senior Management through inspections
- Be the face of quality for the group as part of the senior management team
A great candidate for this role will have the following experience:
- Leading or supporting the QA function within a pharmaceutical business
- Strong working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and experience within clinical trails
- Driven, enthusiastic and progressive individual with a passion for the industry
Interviews are taking place as early as week commencing 9th September, so if you would like to apply, or want more information on the opportunity, please do so by the link provided or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240 538 as soon as possible.
Look forward to hearing from you.