An exciting, pharmaceuticals manufacturing business based in London is searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to support the development and growth of the quality department on-site. The role is paying £65,000 to £75,000 with the opportunity to go higher to attract the right individual.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing GMP quality assurance operations and reports to the Director of Quality Assurance. Within the role you will help to build, implement and manage the Quality Management System across all operations whilst driving the Quality Assurance function through a period of rapid growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the QMS for the business across internal and external manufacturing
- Help build robust QMS for the group
- Manage and perform Quality Assurance Batch Record Review
- Continuous improvement of existing Quality Systems and processes to develop the business and support expansion of the group
- Provide technical leadership internally and externally for Quality Assurance
- Manage internal and external regulatory audits
You will have the following experience:
- QA oversight in a GxP environment for pharmaceuticals including QMS Management
- Establishing/Implementing QMS
- Quality Assurance across product development and commercial manufacturing
- Degree educated in a scientific discipline
- Ambitious, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills and team ethos
This is a great opportunity to support the growth and expansion of an exciting pharmaceuticals manufacturing business by becoming a leader in the Quality Assurance function.
This Quality Assurance Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson to talk through the role in more detail.
Hope to hear from you soon.