One of the world's leading pharmaceuticals development and manufacturing businesses is searching for a Quality Control Manager for their new state-of-the-art facilities in Dublin. The company are continuing to grow out their product portfolio and they now need new leaders to join their dynamic business.
The Quality Control Manager will help drive the set-up of a high-spec laboratory for their new biologics operation in Dublin. The position is a high-profile and exciting role within the business that partners with senior stakeholders across the group. You will lead and grow a team that supports the transfer and introduction of new products into the group.
As Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping set-up the new laboratory by partnering with senior stakeholders on equipment and lay out
- Lead projects with key suppliers on equipment and materials
- Validation and transfer of analytical methods to the QC Biologics Lab
- Give technical direction to the function and ensure the implementation/application of analytical methods, procedures and techniques
- Ensure compliant laboratory operations to EHS, cGMP and regulatory commitments
- Release testing and disposition of materials and drive improvements to the process
- Represent the group during regulatory inspections
- Leading a multi-functional and highly skilled team
- Review and approval of documentation to support process changes and qualifications
- Change control assessment of risks and correct implementation
This is an important role for the business and so to be considered you will need to have proven experience in the following areas:
- Supervisory or management experience within a pharmaceutical laboratory
- Previous experience within a QC Biologics Laboratory
- Experience with inspections (FDA and HPRA).
- Proven ability to lead a team and influence senior colleagues in a cross-functional, global environment
- Degree in Science discipline
- Relevant experience working with a variety of analytical techniques in a GMP laboratory
- Work with minimal supervision and able to perform under pressure
A salary of €60,000 - €70,000 is on offer dependent on the level of prior experience with an excellent benefits package. Ability to go higher for a candidate with very relevant experience.
This position is an important hire for the group and so interviews will be held within the next few weeks ideally. If you are considering a move and this looks like it could right next step, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview.
You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +44 2073 240 538 to discuss further.