- Undertake completeness, accuracy and validity of regulatory reporting data quality by independently validating various Regulatory Reporting processes and controls from transaction capture through to final regulator reporting.
- Conducting walkthroughs, assessing the internal control environment by performing controls and substantive testing.
- Validating transaction capture through regulatory reporting processes and assessing the internal control environment by conducting walkthroughs and performing control and sample data testing.
- Analysing identified issues for their impact on capital and other upstream and downstream processes or systems, as well as escalating these issues.
- Drafting recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process
- Production of Pillar 3 for Board approval
- Lead process of FSCS reporting and testing
- Review and validate regulatory reports before sending to regulators
- Monitoring the control framework in place to deliver accurate and timely external and internal reporting information.
- Support with data request for ICAAP, ILAAP, and RRP compilation
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience within banking at a senior level.
- Extensive knowledge of banking regulatory frameworks and financial/regulatory reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting and risk management.
- University degree in Finance, Science, Business Administration or a related subject preferred.
- Professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to challenge current processes and develop recommendations for alternate solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills and able to translate and interpret large amounts of data.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, capable of setting a vision, harnessing and nurturing talent and managing performance.
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.