Offering between £25k-£28k per annum
Based in the Town of Northwich
About The Company
This company believes that everyone should think ahead, have a financial plan and invest wisely. Their clients are professionals, business owners, individuals, charities, families, and employers, who rely on their clear financial advice and investment management services to preserve and grow their long-term savings and investments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand customers’ needs and address them efficiently
- Manage your own workload, and prioritise accordingly, to meet strict deadlines
- Help build and maintain relationships with IFAs
- Work closely with other teams and departments to ensure a positive client experience
- Deal with client complaints effectively and in line with regulations
- Issue pre-sales literature and applications to IFAs, including completing proposal documents
- Checking and processing a variety of client applications, and ensuring business has been completed correctly
- Processing a variety of client requests, such as payment requests, static data changes and information requests
- Monitoring the team inbox to ensure that any email queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Answering the team phone and dealing with ad hoc queries
- Setting up agreements with new IFA companies and carrying out ongoing due diligence
- Providing ad hoc valuations, costs and charges and performance information to IFAs
- Supporting IFA’s in setting up and maintaining their online access
- Updating and checking fees, including providing fee statements
- General Admin duties, such as dealing with post, filing, scanning etc.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Previous experience in a customer relationship role, preferably within Financial Services
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate initiative
- Offering between £25k – £28k per annum
- Hybrid working model
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.