The Reporting Analyst will be part of a Finance Transformation Project for a 6 month contract.
The Finance function is embarking on a transformation programme, which includes a sizeable project pipeline to replace our core financial systems. As a result, there is a requirement for an interim Reporting Analyst who is responsible for providing intelligent reporting solutions across all operational and commercial Finance areas.
You will work closely with Tech teams as well as external partners to design, develop and deliver all reporting outputs required by the Finance teams as well as end users across the Business.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Reporting Lead with the delivery of all operational and management reports to agreed project timelines, per project scope
- Support the Reporting Lead with requirements gathering, mapping reports and solution piloting workshops, managing requirements and agreeing solution designs with key stakeholders
- Support the review of existing reporting processes and outputs, leveraging capabilities of new systems to streamline and improve both
- Continually liaise with key stakeholders on the most appropriate design, development and implementation of the system solution and business process changes
- Work with delivery partners to understand overall solution design and then configure applications, ensuring solution meets current and considers future reporting requirements
- Map reporting requirements against out-of-the-box reports within system solution, configuring standard reports to meet user needs as efficiently as possible.
- Identify, scope and prioritise custom reports required to fill genuine gaps in standard solution
- Design and build custom weekly and monthly reports and report books for a variety of end users within Finance and across the wider Business from operational reports to Group Exec board papers
- Design and develop application dashboards, analysis and essential management information reports
- Work closely and proactively with data and integration activity streams to ensure financial and commercial data required for reporting is available in the new solution
- Work closely with GL Stream Lead to ensure Chart of Accounts update activity delivers required reporting outputs
- Participate in testing activity as required
- Support and where necessary coordinate user training and training material
They are looking for :
- Experience designing and building financial and commercial reports
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to interpret business requests and requirements and provide optimal reporting solutions, that may be different from legacy reports
- Ability to work effectively in multifunctional teams
- High Technical skills
- Chart of Accounts experience