I am looking for a Senior Accountant to join a market leader in Investment Management in their Group Finance division.
You will be responsible for the production of the group's complex external reporting, whilst ensuring all reporting is compliant with relevant accounting standards and legislation. You will head up the production of the group's analyst packs, including focus on the design, messaging and style of the content, as well as the financial information so there is room for creativity within this role.
You will be expected to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and Investor Relations, as well as many other facets of the business so strong interpersonal skills are vital to the success of this role. You will also be expected to get involved in ad-hoc project work, as well as manage junior members of staff. There is an element of business partnering within this role, with the expectation of building relationships between other areas of the business and the Group External Reporting team.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS requirements
- Proactive and confident in challenging discrepancies
- Ability to create and deliver well presented reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence senior members of staff and build strong relationships with the team