SENIOR BI ENGINEER - SQL SERVER, SSIS, SSRS, QLIKVIEW
I have an exciting position for a Senior BI Engineer to join a leading Financial Services company based in London. Your key responsibility will be to implement and maintain a wide range of business intelligence solutions and drive the development of the data warehouse.
Salary: £75,000 per annum
- Excellent knowledge & experience of MS SQL Server database required, including stored procedures and complex query design. Specifically, knowledge of SQL Server 2017 preferred
- Significant experience of SQL Server Integration Services
- Proven experience of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of the principals involved in data warehousing and dimensional modelling (Kimball methodology)
- Financial services experience, including reporting from complex data structures
- Experience of QlikView and/or QlikSense
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior BI Engineer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.