I am working with a commercially focused West London Housing Association as they look to appoint a Senior Capital Accountant on a permanent basis.
This challenging but rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop whilst managing a high performing team in business critical area of finance.
- Act as lead financial controller for new business activities
- Maintain treasury and new business related records and forecasts
- Lead responsibility for liquidity and cash flow forecasting
- Lead responsibility for the preparation of journals and accruals
- Support the finance team in the preparation of reports and analysis
- Prepare the annual statutory accounting records and financial reporting notes for treasury and fixed assets
- Qualified CCAB accountancy qualification
- You will have strong technical accounting skills
- You will have a background in Audit OR Capital Accounting OR Group Accounting
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet and analytical skills
- Experience of managing and developing a team