An exciting and rapidly expanding pharmaceuticals manufacturing group based in Watford is currently looking to hire a Clinical Project Leader to manage the delivery of their clinical trial programmes covering phases 1-4 as a team manager.
As Clinical Project Leader you will manage and oversee the setup, development, and management of global clinical trial programmes and studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines and regulations to support business strategic initiatives. You will ensure that your teams clinical trial programmes meet timelines on budget while ensuring patient safety and data quality. The position will also support and contribute to the ongoing improvement and review of clinical and regulatory documentation and processes for the group.
Most of the trails that you will support are small, with 10’s or a few 100’s of patients with one or two trials per clinical programme.
As Clinical Project Leader you would be responsible for:
- Planning and managing multi-centre, multi-national clinical trials
- Managing the design, delivery and execution clinical research programmes with respect to patient safety, timelines, budget and data quality.
- Ensuring clinical research teams manage all activities for assigned clinical trials to required standards
- Managing one or multiple clinical trial programmes at the same time.
- Ensuring availability, sourcing, tracking and return of IMP’s and other supplies
- CRO and Vendor Management: prepare and lead the proposal and selection of suppliers.
- Budget Management: manage overall life of study budget
- Risk Management Strategies – manage and develop study and programme risk and action plans
- Quality Assurance and Audits – ensure overall clinical programmes or studies maintain compliance
Key experience required:
- Experience managing multiple clinical trials
- Experience managing budgets and timelines for projects
- Writing protocols
- Mix of scientific and operational experience
- Pharmaceuticals or Biotech experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant sciences discipline
A salary of £65,000 – £75,000 is on offer for this position with the ability to go higher to attract a great candidate. The benefits package for the group is excellent and the role can be split between home and site for 2-3 days per week depending on your preference.
This position is an important hire, so the intention is to begin interviewing in January. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson should you have any questions or want to discuss the role in more detail prior to applying.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.