Goodman Masson are currently working with a leading global telecommunications company. They are in the process of growing their internal audit function and are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Auditor to provide risk-based assurance on the groups internal controls by leading the full lifecycle of cyber security audits across all operating companies.
The Senior Cyber Security Auditor must be a subject matter expert within Cyber Security, Information Security and Ethical Hacking.
- Perform technical audits on advanced topics such as 5G security, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies. Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of cyber auditors across our global business.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by
- providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build positive working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Have technical knowledge on penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Are well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Are experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Able to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Are willing and able to travel around 20% of the year, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms or related businesses.
- Have accreditation's in the area of Cyber Security such as CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP, CISM, or ISO27001 lead auditor
- Preferably also have qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, Cobit, or ISO 22301
If you would like some more information on the above role, please contact me on the link