Senior Data Protection Consultant
My client, a leading management consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Data Protection Consultant based in Paris. The position sits within the Data Privacy team and has responsibility for managing a range of data protection and GDPR engagements across banking and life sciences clients. The organisation is currently undergoing significant growth due to client demand. This means candidates can expect rapid career growth opportunities as the team expands. The client also offers a much more flexible work-life balance than competitors and has excellent retention.
- Advise and support clients in adapting their governance and processes to comply with personal data protection legislation;
- Carry out mapping of personal data processing;
- Propose and implement action plans to comply with the RGPD
- Create practical and adaptive documentation methods to help organisations better track their compliance actions;
- Facilitate and reinforce compliance processes by, for example, providing adequate information, procedures or compliant contractual clauses;
- Participate in and conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) using the EBIOS-based method;
- Create and conduct training sessions to promote a culture of privacy for clients.
- Able to perceive the challenges of the GDPR and visualize concrete solutions for organisations.
- Training Bac + 5 in Digital Law or a specialization in personal data protection
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of service and quality.
- Professional experience in this field of at least one year and an ability to exchange in English in a professional context
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position.