I am working with a well-known retailer in Watford who is looking for a number of Senior Finance Analysts to join their Head Office to partner with areas such as property, buying and merchandising. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst who already has some commercial finance experience and is now looking for their next step up. You will have a great deal of autonomy from day one and exposure to senior stakeholders across finance and elsewhere in the business.
The culture is absolutely fantastic - candidates are encouraged to make use of their flexible working hours, use of the gym on site and use the collaborative working spaces around their newly refurbished offices.
For the role of Senior Finance Analyst, my client is looking for:
- Qualified finance professionals with 1-2 years PQE - ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Candidates moving straight from practice or with retail/consumer industry experience
- Candidates with excellent commercial acumen who will make strong business partners
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- The ability to work in a team given how collaborative their culture is
For the Senior Finance Analyst position, they'd be in a position to offer a generous salary along with excellent benefits and shares.