A FTSE leading leisure and travel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Managing 4 reports, the role will work closely with the Commercial team to manage the overall company revenue performance
You will work closely with many teams across the business o ensure that the revenue drivers
are understood, performance analysed, and key variances to forecast explained. You will also be expected
to lead the various financial planning cycles.
Main duties include:
-To act as the finance single point of contact for Revenue performance, both in terms of understanding and
reporting actual performance
- To work closely with the commercial team, revenue accounting amongst other teams to review and
understand performance drivers, identify risks and opportunities and drive corrective actions accordingly.
To challenge the business to ensure robust decisions are made that impact revenue performance.
- To lead and manage the forecast process on a quarterly, annual and long term (business plan) basis.
- To review and sign off all revenue initiative business cases to ensure benefits are realistic but challenging,
embedded into forecast submissions and tracked to ensure delivery.
- To act as primary business partner for Commercial Performance
- To lead all month end analysis and commentary for revenue for Group / FP&A teams, explaining
all variances and key performance drivers impacting revenue
- To Improve transparency and insight into performance, reviewing performance from new angles to identify
trends and drive growth
- Manage cost centre budgets for several commercial cost centres ensuring costs are controlled and risks
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA trained with a reporting or FP&A background and someone who is used to co-ordinating multiple stakeholders.
This is a great chance to work for a huge brand name which is a market leader and continues to grow and be acquisitive.