Our client are a major player in the upstream oil and gas space and are seeking to grow by further acquisitions.
Based in their Central London office, they now have a newly created vacancy as a Senior Financial Accountant which is aimed at qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA or CPA) who are either in an Audit Manager role in an accountancy practice or whom have industry experience already.
The role is a high profile position that will give you daily exposure to the C-Suite team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Prepare statutory accounts for UK legal entities
- Assist the Audit team for Group and Statutory Audit
- Advise on accounting treatment for extraordinary and non-routine business transactions
- Undertake ad-hoc projects
- Assist with Impairment Review
- Control the monthly balance sheet reconciliations process
- Complete the monthly P&L review and KPI report
- Complete the monthly Inter-company / RBL loan / debt cost transactions and revaluation
- Supervise, support and coach 4 finance employees
- Monitor the weekly cash flow forecast