A global Asset Manager are seeking a Senior Fraud Analyst to join their team in London on a 9 month contract.
The successful candidate will be leading and managing complex fraud prevention, detection, investigation and response activities for fraud and enterprise security programs and activities, including assessments, risk prioritisation, mitigation planning, and execution consistent with law, regulations and standards.
- Working closely with business units and stakeholders to recommend and implement fraud prevention and detection measures and controls
- Consulting with the organisations business units on fraud prevention, trends and detection/response issues/questions
- Managing and leading incident process and handling of fraud investigations
- Conducting investigations and reviews, and determining the action/resolution needed to close the case
- Coordinating the creation and implementation of systems and processes to prevent, detect, and respond to fraud based on fraud intelligence and event analysis
- Supporting the delivery of fraud and enterprise security education, training, and awareness programs
- Minimum of five years related work experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Graduate degree preferred
- Professional certification (CFE) required
This role will be paying £600-£800 per day. If you meet all the requirements, please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.