We are looking for a Senior Designer to join a well established creative agency in Kentish Town with an exciting blue-chip client portfolio.
For over 20 years, their commitment and passion for each client’s success has shaped the way we work to be more responsive and strategic in approach. They invest in resources to learn and adapt to each client’s industry needs, allowing us to communicate more fluidly, meet deadlines, and make the best use of budgets.
Their creative studio has thrived by having a globally diverse team of talented designers, working across many disciplines, including; graphics and brand identity, publication, packaging, retail and POS, third space installations and activations, exhibitions, advertising and communications, websites and digital experiences, photography and 3D visualisation.
Senior Graphic Designer
A great opportunity to join a well established creative agency in Kentish Town with an exciting blue-chip client portfolio.
You will be uber-creative, enthusiastic, highly committed, and motivated individual who will be capable of using your initiative, work harmoniously within a small team and liaise directly with clients.
- * 5 years of commercial experience in a Senior agency role
- * Fluency in English; Arabic would be advantageous
- * An outstanding knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- * Advantageous if you have excellent knowledge in digital, UX/UI (XD, Figma, Workflow)
- * You’ll have a stunning portfolio with an outstanding range of work, all with rationale and evidence of the process behind them
- * Ability to design for digital and print
- * Strong in concepts, key arts, OOH, layouts, branding, and digital projects
- * Demonstrate pitching and presenting to clients
- * Excellent communication skills translating your ideas and inspiring clients
- * A proven track record of award-winning design
- * A proven track record of delivering a project from start to finish
- * Excellent eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy
- * Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- * Ability to work in a team but also on their own
- Hybrid working from Kentish town office
- c. £45-50k depending on experience