£50,000 + package
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified (0-1y PQE) Internal Auditor, on behalf of our client, a leading FTSE listed business within the Industry and Commerce sector.A dynamic, fast paced business that is always evolving, you will have the opportunity to apply your experience in an organisation that will challenge and grow you both expertly and personally.This position focuses on improving compliance in internal controls, mitigating risks, undertaking finance and operational audits as well as building and effective stakeholder management.
- Participate in scoping activities to identify key risk areas for audit
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to members of senior management
- Deliver high quality audit reports (clear, concise, insightful)
- On larger projects, direct daily activities of assigned auditors, monitor work progress, provide mentorship and adjust assignments as necessary
- Inform the Audit Manager of audit progress with regular updates on the status and findings
- Perform controls testing and substantive audit work to a standard that may be relied upon by the external auditors for the statutory financial audit
- Participate in and give to the training of auditors in the wider team
- Support and guide the business through the implementation of key IT systems
- 2017/2018 ACA, ACCA Qualified
- Experience in a public accounting firm desirable
- Very good knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles
- Deep understanding of internal controls testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Validated ability to build positive relationships with all levels of an organisation
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is has recently qualified (+1y PQE) from a well-known accounting firm wanting to move over to a FTSE listed Company where you will play a significant part in the audit plan as well as have exposure to multiple areas and career progression.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and crafting your learning development.If you are looking for a role where you have a high level of exposure, responsibility, upward mobility and job security. Apply now.At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.