Senior Project Manager (New Business) - Property and Housing - Greater London
The Senior Project Manager (New Business) will be working in a progressive housing association based in the Greater London area. They must be hungry to grow with their role and keen to progress their career.
- Appraise and review new business opportunities using programmes such as ProVal.
- Commission and liaise with developers, consultants, planners, landowners and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with colleagues across the organisation to ensure sites are progressed to site in an efficient manner.
- Lead design, due diligence, resident/community consultation and planning process for new schemes to achieve planning consent whilst controlling cost, design, quality, risk and ensuring targets are met.
- To actively maintain strong relationships with several of the organisation's partners.
- In depth knowledge of social housing development processes.
- Experience in building a development pipeline and securing opportunities.
- Understanding of key planning and design principles.
- Knowledge and experience of using ProVal or other similar tools.
What's on offer to the Senior Project Manager (New Business)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (option of a 4-day week)
- Excellent career progression
- Option to do your APC