An exciting, pharmaceuticals manufacturing business based in London is searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to support the development and growth of the quality department on-site. The role is paying £60,000 to £70,000 with the opportunity to go higher to attract the right individual.
The position will be responsible for managing all quality assurance operations and reports to the Senior Director of Quality Assurance.
Within the role you will manage the Quality Management System across all operations that includes vendor qualification, CAPA and Change Control Quality Systems whilst driving the Quality Assurance function through a period of rapid growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the QMS for the business across internal manufacturing and CMO's/Vendors
- Manage and perform Quality Assurance Batch Record Review
- Continuous improvement of existing Quality Systems and processes to develop the business and support expansion of the group
- Provide technical leadership internally and externally for Quality Assurance
- Manage internal and external regulatory audits
You will have the following experience:
- QA oversight in a GxP environment for pharmaceuticals including QMS Management
- Quality Assurance across product development and commercial manufacturing
- Degree educated in a scientific discipline
- Ambitious, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills and team ethos
This is a great opportunity to support the growth and expansion of an exciting pharmaceuticals manufacturing business where you will make a huge impact in contributing to the Quality Assurance function.
This Senior Quality Assurance Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 to talk through the role in more detail.