I have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a leading retail company based in London. You will be applying and developing best practice research and insight techniques and helping the business understand it's customers, potential customers and creating actionable customer insight in a fast-paced retail environment.
Day Rate: £350-£400 per Day
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
- Confident with a full spectrum of research methodologies: comfortable in the advanced application and delivery of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques eg drivers analysis, conjoint, max diff, segmentation, correlations and regression, TURF etc
- Proven ability to blend primary research with secondary data to tell a story and maximise stakeholder engagement
- Can confidently and creatively present to a range of stakeholders, reinforcing the Clothing & Home Customer Insights Team authority as the consumer experts, ensuring stakeholder engagement
- A consultative approach to stakeholder management
- Experience of interpretation and application of insight - confident with using internal & external analytical output as well as bespoke research output
- Must have client side experience
- Retail experience is preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Researcher to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.