Are you a qualified accountant who has a passion for systems? A nationwide children’s charity are looking for a Systems Accountant to join their dynamic team.
Who would you be working for?
This charity was established over 10 years ago to support an organisation that was founded over 100 years ago. This organisation is working to ensure that young people across the country have the best start in life. Within their communities, their leaders are providing children and young adults with a wide range of skills.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have a pivotal role within the Finance team leading on system improvements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing the use of systems & processes; implementing improvements
- Ensuring efficient use of systems throughout the Finance department
- Improving reporting processes; management accounts, budget reports, statutory accounts etc
- Maintaining systems interfaces & taking responsibility for integration
- Acting as the main point of contact for system issues
This newly created role is offering a salary of up to £60k.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Strong understanding of accounting software; SUN Systems beneficial
- Proven experience of taking the lead on improving systems, processes and reporting
- CCAB qualified or qualified by experience
- Confidence communicating effectively to a variety of non-finance stakeholders
- A shared passion for the Charity sector; experience working within a Charity beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via Beatrice.email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.