On behalf of an esteemed Global Asset Manager, Goodman Masson are urgently seeking a Technical Data Delivery Lead to join a crucial Data Transformation programme in London.
As part of a Data Warehouse build, a new role has been created to help optimise project delivery from a technical perspective, where the successful candidate will exceed in aligning and shape data driven processes, in addition to motivating and developing multi -isciplinary technical teams (architects/scientists/developers) in order to complete this crucial project. There is scope for this role to be contract or perm.
The ideal candidate will come from the following background:
- 10 years + driving Technology and Data Change in a leadership role
- Demonstrable and recent experience leading on a Data Warehouse build (in a cloud based solution), with ownership of core architecture team.
- A solid Technical understanding of the Data Change landscape, without necessarily being a coder
- Extensive experience delivering to Financial Services clients (Asset Management desired)
- A robust and dogged approach to team management and the development of technical teams and first-class stakeholder management techniques.
- A Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience delivering into the Finance Transformation space (desired)