Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York! Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment. See for yourself what it is like to work here 'Behind the Walls': http://behindthewalls.co.uk/
An opportunity for an IT 2nd Line Support/Operations Lead has become available. Our business is growing and is truly optimising technology to facilitate a more flexible approach to how we work. With 160+ employees utilising Windows Desktops and our international offices and remote teams utilising Terminal servers hosted in both AWS and local Windows servers, you will report directly to the IT Manager to ensure operations continuity.
You will be the primary contact for the 1st and 2nd line support of the business, as well as managing the daily operations across all sites. In addition, you will have support of a partnering managed service provider and work with them daily for 3rd line and architecture support.
This is a fast paced, target driven working environment so you must demonstrate a strong technical ability to provide expert and timely support. Equally important, you must have a positive, solution focused attitude, a genuine enthusiasm for problem solving and take pride in delivering excellent customer service.
Attention to detail, the ability to pick up procedures quickly and, to continually innovate to improve our business is key. You will be encouraged to be approachable and build relationships across all levels and have the confidence to push back or challenge the status quo when required.
For individuals that are proactive, eager to learn and enjoy taking on more responsibility, this position offers exciting career progression!
The Detail: Role and Requirements
- Daily Operations Management
- New Starters
- Local Infrastructure
- Office 365 and Active Directory Administration
- Upkeep of ticketing and Wiki system (Atlassian Jira)
- Firmware and software updates
- VOIP Phone management
- Storage migrations and management.
- Cloud based network and infrastructure.
- Windows 10 upgrade
- Enterprise WiFi Solution
- Office 365 Tenancy migration
- Office 365 stack development
- Desktop Refresh
Essential Technology Requirements:
- Windows 7/Windows 8 (Advanced level)
- Comfortable with Desktop/Laptop admin inside out
- TCP/IP Networking (troubleshooting and basic Router config)
- Windows Server (Ability to build)
- DNS (Ability to admin/troubleshoot)
- Active Directory (admin and setup)
- DNS/Active Directory engineering
- Office 365 management and support
- Networking and security support - Daily operations management
- Group policy management
- Virus Management type applications (Sophos etc.)
- Office 365 (Email and SharePoint management)
- Comms room skills (Patching/Switches etc.)
- Comfortable with PC/Laptop/Service Hardware
- Comfortable with Phones/Tablets
- Firewall management and port forwarding etc.
- Backup process and management
- Exchange Server Administration
- Excellent Oral and Written communicator
- Comfortable with documenting technology
Desirable Technology Awareness:
- VMWare (Esxi/ESK)
- Jira (Service Desk, Confluence, Software)
- VOIP Architecture
- A competitive package depending on experience (£30-£35k OTE)
- Free breakfast every morning
- Opportunity to travel internationally to our offices (NY, Düsseldorf & Frankfurt)
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
Apply now! Successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week of their application.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Behind the walls http://behindthewalls.co.uk/
- Our lucrative referral scheme: http://behindthewalls.co.uk/our-referral-scheme/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodman_masson/?hl=en
- Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Goodman-Masson-Reviews-E395502.htm