I have an exciting new opportunity for a Test Analyst for a leading Bank based in London. You will be responsible for executing systems integration testing, identifying defects for resolution and executing 100% of test scenarios, additionally tailoring test execution depending on the risk profile of the release.
- Proven experience with leading on build and test activities on complex Remediation programmes
- Experience in accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation
- Expert in Data Warehousing concepts Solid experience of using Service now and Jira
- Experience in a variety of roles including Data Architecture, Database Design, Analysis, Data Modelling, ETL, BI Reporting, End User Training and Support
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper to the data, including: standards creation and adherence, performance, model/code re-use and data governance
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Test Analyst to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.