Top 10 Audit senior- London
Salary: Up to £50,000
My client has approached me as an amazing opportunity to become a part of their audit team has come up. They're based in the heart of the city and want a career driven individual to come on-board and settle into the growing team. The role will offer you a great work life balance and the foundation you're craving to build a great career.
To be considered for this role you will be fully qualified at ACA or ACCA level. You will have a proven track record working in Audit and leading audit assignments from planning to completion. You will be a good communicator with Senior and Junior colleagues. You will be able to organise, motivate and supervise colleagues up to the client's standards
- Maintain client relationships and liaise with them on a range of different subjects
- Assist with the development of junior staff
- Help with assessments
- Plan a range of audit and accounting assignments
- Report to a manager and keep them updated with the progress of audits
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
This opportunity will be a brilliant grounding for anyone who has a real passion for learning their trade. The client base will be varied from small companies right up to international businesses. The sectors will vary from business to business giving you great exposure to different industries.
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02070198813 and I look forward to hearing from you.