Top 50 Audit Manager
Salary - Up to £60,000
- Do you want to join an exciting and forward-thinking practice firm in London?
- Do you want clear progression?
- Do you want a good work/life balance and flexibility?
- Do you want market leading salary and benefits package?
I am working with a well established Top 50 firm seeking an Audit manager to come in and help develop this driven and growing audit team.
- Support the Partner with their diverse portfolio
- Help develop and maintain client relationships
- Oversee audit planning, field work and audit reporting
- Reviewing files prepared f by the audit team for presentation to Partner
- Monitor and maintain audit standards
- Manage and motive junior staff including feedback through communication and timely appraisal
- Ensure all audit are completed in a timely manner
To be considered for this role you will be
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with UK external audit experience
- You will be confident and a strong communicator as managing junior staff is a key part of this role
- You will also have experience managing your own portfolio
- You will be commercially savvy and have a passion for partaking in business development
This role has already had a lot of interest from my candidate pool, so if this role is of interest please send your CV to me ASAP! To hear more about this role or any other live roles please email me email@example.com or call me on 02070198813