– Implementation of Regulatory Compliance Risk Assessment (RCRA) model to determine the inherent regulatory compliance risk and the residual risk of the legislation, regulations and guidelines as documented in the Regulatory Library.
– Support Compliance in the maintenance of a current and accurate Regulatory Library. Advise management and the Compliance Committee when there are changes to the regulatory environment which may impact or change the businesses and / or the Enterprise’s regulatory risk profile.
– Responsible for the design of 1LOD Monitoring & Testing (M&T) to assess the effectiveness of the regulatory compliance risk controls and mitigants in place.
– Ensuring that Operational Risk Management Framework Risk and Control Assessments maintained by the business accurately reflect the level of regulatory and related risks.
– Accountable for the documentation of the 1LOD M&T process and recording the results and outcomes of that process.
– Compliance Issue Management (CIM); the role holder is responsible for documenting the precise details of the issue and ensuring that management is advised of the issue.
– Collaboration with the relevant LOB or corporate area to develop remediation plan for identified issues. This may also include input from Compliance
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in areas of business, finance or law.
– Extensive experience in financial services industry, with a strong understanding of key functions in a banking environment, i.e. Front Office, Operations, Audit, Risk and Compliance.
– Awareness of the business activities, including business strategies, products and corporate areas.
– Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to the activities undertaken by Global Markets in London (e.g. FCA, PRA, MiFID and other US/Canadian regulations).
– Strong awareness of the control environment to manage and mitigate regulatory compliance risks.
– Understanding of key end-to-end processes related to relevant Capital Markets businesses (e.g. execution of a trade, pre-trade checks), upstream and downstream systems, and corporate support areas (e.g. middle and back office operations, risk, finance).
– Understanding of key controls used in the execution of end-to-end processes related to relevant Capital Markets businesses.
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, my email address: email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.