Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a brilliant business who are looking for a Technical Treasury Accountant to join their team. This is a perfect role for someone who has strong hedge Accounting knowledge and also likes to get involved in process improvement, automation and projects.
Please not you MUST be able to work full time permanently in the UK without sponsorship and be a qualified accountant.
The main responsibilities are:
- Timely and accurate accounting entries for Treasury activity in accordance with appropriate accounting standards.
- Prepare, review and submit monthly management accounts for Treasury.
- Review and analyse variances between budgets, forecasts and actuals.
- Complete full year and interim Financial Statements in line with IFRS.
- Lead the Loans Working Group to complete quarterly reviews of intercompany & external facilities.
- Prepare disclosures for the Group financial statements concerning financial instruments and hedge accounting, ensuring compliance with IFRS.
- Review derivative positions & ensure appropriate accounting treatments are applied.
- Provide accounting support for any key financial transactions of the Group.
- Provide IFRS 9 hedge accounting support & advice to the Business Units.
- Drive automation of accounting processes and integration between the Treasury management system and Oracle.
- Support Group Treasury to deliver ad hoc projects or initiatives as required.