A large financial services business is now recruiting for a Treasury analyst to join their team.
The role requires someone who has high attention to detail and an analytical mind. Experience of producing a capital report is ideal as this is central to the role.
Some responsibilities are
- producing the Capital Report and Preliminary Investment Performance Report for the Capital Committee;
- producing reports for the Group Management Committee;
- producing the Capital Report for the Board;
- assisting with the collation and circulation of papers for meetings of the Capital Committee;
- assisting with or producing the Group's interest income budget;
- periodic reporting and analysis of bank charges;