A fantastic Company is now looking for a Treasury and Financial Accounting analyst. The successful candidate will have experience in accounting and ideally some Treasury.
You must be a UK Citizen or hold a European passport as sponsorship is not offered.
The main responsibilities are:
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Compilation and reporting of weekly cashflow movements
- The daily monitoring of open foreign exchange positions
- Preparation of monthly accruals
- Review and preparation of monthly payroll accounting and reconciliations
- Analysis and reconciliation of prepayments
- Intercompany accounting, invoicing and the preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Office for National Statistics Surveys
- Ad hoc accounting and project work.