A huge FTSE 100 Business is now recruiting for a Treasury Funding Manager to join their very strong Treasury Team.
In order to be considered you MUST have structured finance experience.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with businesses and functions (e.g. Tax, Legal, Finance).
- Lead and/or support the structuring and execution of specific funding and advisory activities for the Businesses and Group
- Deliver flexible, competitive and innovative funding and credit support for the Businesses, principally through the structuring and arrangement of asset (lease) finance, secured financings in support of Group liquidity, project finance and other structured financings.
- Provide financial structuring and advisory to support M&A transactions related to the Businesses.
- Provide assurance to the Group CFO and Group Treasurer on RCM cases.
- Work closely with Tax and other Functions such as Legal / Company Secretariat and Finance to manage corporate structure, the funding and the dividends of the assigned legal entities through which the Businesses conduct their activities around the world.
- Build relationships with external financial institutions, including key relationship banks, multilaterals lending agencies and other providers of external finance.
- Create, understand, communicate and apply Treasury policies in business situations and projects.
- Develop a broad knowledge of financial market structures and implement financial frameworks which provide clear boundaries for managing financial risks and exposures.