A fantastic retail brand that are bucking the financial trend in the sector are currently recruiting for a Treasury manager to be based in their European Head office in Watford.
Managing a Treasury analyst, this role is perfect for someone making a step up or even someone who is comfortable in a Treasury manager role already.
The Main responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage, analyse and deliver daily cash positioning for Europe and recommend trading in approved investment vehicles, in accordance with the group's investment policy.
- Deliver internal month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting for both Treasury Europe and Corporate Treasury US.
- Ensure and drive resolution on any issue/controversy of cash management with the external financial institutions.
- Drive efficiency in managing the short-term cash flows for all of the European entities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage, coach and develop 1 direct report.
- Challenge the status quo and constantly work to improve/streamline existing processes, also when this requires a cross functional process review (big picture process).
- Review periodically & maintain robust Treasury controls and procedures.
- Maintain & update the cash management process maps and desk-top procedures.
- Participate in ad hoc Treasury and cross functional projects.