VP of Engineering
A London-based challenger and soon to be bank need a VP of Engineering to support their challenge of transitioning into a high growth platform bank. The unique platform is being built from scratch to provide a solution to a problem that many Fintech’s face. With the expectation to be a world leader in this space, it is critical that the VP of Engineering is able to plan, build and grow rationally through this important stage of their growth.
Salary: £90k-£100k + Equity
Location: London office but open to remote working
- Experience building and supporting a technology team for a business at a stage of growth.
- Fintech or financial services experience will be extremely beneficial for this role.
- Able to manage a distributed team although previous experience doing this isn’t necessary.
- You will be responsible for growing the team, understanding and managing the team, managing the product and taking ownership of key deliverables.
- Great benefits.
- Flexible working and options to be remote.
- You will help change the future of banking and Fintech.
- Joining at this stage will mean you’ll have a huge opportunity to make a difference.
If you are interested, please send me an email – Beth.Dahlgren@goodmanmasson.com