I am currently working with a fast growing media business based in Central London who are looking to recruit a WIP Controller on a permanent basis. The role which will sit with a small but dynamic team of billers will focus on the day to day running of the receivables ledger and meeting with accounts teams across the business to ensure accuracy of WIP figures and to assist in maximising business revenue.
- Quality checking all information submitted for the preparation of an invoice - validating data elements, billing events and opportunities contained in multiple currencies and systems related to the creation of invoices to send to the customer
- Ensuring that all charges are accurate by cross checking agreements, consulting the country managers and billing system entries
- Monthly reporting on aged WIP
- Meeting with Senior Management and Producers to ensure all billing data is accurate and can be billed accordingly
- Researching and resolving queries, resolving missing information such as PO numbers and billing contacts - maintenance of general sales ledger house-keeping
- Researching invoices that are undeliverable by email and post to obtain correct billing recipient information
- Ensuring billing is compliant with established policies and procedures. Working with individuals/departments to maintain continuous and efficient workflow
- Receives and resolves questions and issues from internal and external stakeholders, communicating back resolutions to the appropriate parties
- Working with stakeholders to develop/improve financial processes for the financial process for the finance department and end users
- Daily/weekly invoice reporting
- Raising credit notes which are approved by senior managers
- Other ad-hoc duties where necessary
If you have 18 months or more of experience within accounts receivable, WIP or billing roles and are looking for business where you can further hone your commercial and partnering skills then please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at email@example.com.