Our Client Solutions Team have put together some key reasons why it ’tis the season to interview now rather than waiting until the new year.
- Large volumes of job seekers put their search on hold till January, so interviewing in December could mean less competition
- Interview processes can be quicker as companies want an offer accepted before year end
- Workloads can slow down, giving candidates more interview preparation time
- With three bank holidays, working your notice in December can often mean some time off before leaving and starting a new job
- The volume of new jobs can be slow in January. It’s budget time or appraisal time for many businesses, so recruiting is not often top of the agenda
If we still haven’t convinced you to interview now, you can contact one of our specialist consultants for an informal chat so that when you are ready in the new year, we can hit the ground running.
Christyna Fatola : email@example.com
Mahsun Sufaj : firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Chukwu : email@example.com
Andrea Nzeza-Nzongo : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to search our jobs!
Share this blog